NewsBreak is looking for Advertising Account Executives. What that looks like for us is highly motivated, disciplined individuals who enjoy developing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with area businesses.
You truly will be providing them with something of value, so you can go into conversations with confidence, and maybe even a touch of pride.
Do you have an entrepreneurial drive and find yourself energized by developing new business prospects, interacting with people, and artfully managing accounts? Would your friends and co-workers describe you as professional and personable?
This is a challenging position, and you must be able to effectively manage your time, daily activities, and monthly sales goals.
A relatively new business, NewsBreak is poised for rapid growth, and we’re looking for a team member who wants to grow with us.
- Identify and pursue new advertisers and client accounts
- Maintain high sales call volume and number of presentations to potential advertisers
- Follow up with and maintain client satisfaction throughout ad development, broadcast date, and contract
- Grow accounts through business development and professional relationships
- Maintain accurate record keeping of day-to-day activities, proposals, and contracts
- Personable, outgoing, and professional
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and energetic self-starter
- Ability to develop and present both formal and informal proposals and product presentations
- Proficient computer skills and use of Microsoft Office (including but not limited to Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Valid Driver’s License, proof of insurance, and reliable transportation
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Base pay plus uncapped commission
- Travel and expenses reimbursement
If we haven’t scared you away by now, then you just might be a good fit. Please send your resume to Brian@NewsBreak.net